- The London Respiratory Clinical Network have created a top tips leaflet for COPD patients. It gives you 10 top tips to help stay well in Winter 2020 and signposts you to assistance with food/fuel poverty or depression and loneliness etc. Please follow this link for further details:
Top Tips for COPD patients – Winter 20202.
- If you are feeling low, stressed or worried due to Covid, or for other reasons, Community Living Well may be able to help. CLW provides talking therapy, employment support and peer support for people experiencing low mood, stress and worry. They are offering most appointments by telephone or video link, but can also offer face to face where needed. You can make a referral via the website https://communitylivingwell.co.uk/ or ask your GP about a referral.
- Please note that people in the 50-64-year old age group will not be vaccinated until November and December or until the clinically at risk have been done. This means that no 50-64 year old (other than those who are in the clinical at risk group) should be invited to attend for a vaccine until there is confirmation from the national team that there is vaccine supply for this group.
If you are 50-64 and you are in one of the other groups which is eligible for the flu vaccination, for example you have a health condition which puts you at risk from the flu, you will be invited earlier.
If you have any queries please contact the London Immunisation Team directly at email@example.com
- Eligible patients over the age of 18 can now book a flu vaccination at their local community pharmacy:
Book your flu vaccination online at any local pharmacy other than Boots via https://myvaccinations.co.uk
Book your vaccination at Boots online at https://www.boots.com/online/pharmacy-services/winter-flu-jab-services
- we should receive more vaccination in the next weeks we will send you a text message as soon as we have more supplies.