About Our Online Services:
By registering for the online services you will be able to complete a variety of different tasks online rather than having to come in to the practice:
- Book an appointment
- View past and future appointments
- Order recent and regular repeat medications
- View your summary care records
- Access test results
These online services are as safe as online banking as long as you keep your passwords secure, and you can access these services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you are already registered to use the online services, please visit the Online Services log in page.
How to Register to our practice:
- Please complete all the forms below and send them to our email address firstname.lastname@example.org together with:
- 2 Photo ID (Passport, Driving Licence etc.) &
- 2 Proof of address (Bank Statement, utility bills and etc.)
- GMS1 FORM
- New Patient Registration Form – Adult 16 Years and OverPlease make sure that you complete all the questions and you tick all the boxes in the registration papers to avoid any delay in your registration.If you are registering a baby, please complete the forms below and send them by email together with:
- A copy of the red book
- Birth certificate
- and a Photo ID (e.g. Passport ) if available
- GMS1 FORM
- New Patient Registration Form – Child Registration Under 16
Please make sure that you complete all the questions and you tick all the boxes in the registration papers to avoid any delay in your registration.For more info please send us an email and write in the subject : “Registration Query” and we will be try our best to reply to your query within 48 hours.
If you need an appointment but unable to call us, please click this link below and follow the instruction to complete the questionnaire.
One of our Administrator will contact you within 24 hours.
See our new Online Service below: