About Our Online Services:
By registering for the online services you will be able to complete a variety of different tasks online rather than having to come in to the practice:
- Book an appointment
- View past and future appointments
- Order recent and regular repeat medications
- View your summary care records
- Access test results
These online services are as safe as online banking as long as you keep your passwords secure, and you can access these services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
If you are already registered to use the online services, please visit the Online Services log in page.
How to Register to our practice:
You can now register from your home:
- Please download and complete thoroughly all the forms below and send them to our email address email@example.com together with:
- Your first UK address when registered with a GP;
- If previously resident in UK, date of leaving &
- Date of entry in the UK
- 2 Photo ID (Passport, Driving License etc.) &
- 2 Proof of address (Bank Statement, utility bills and etc.)
- Knightsbridge Medical Centre – Registration form – Adult – March 2021
- Please make sure that you complete all the questions and you tick all the boxes in the registration papers to avoid any delay in your registration.
- If you are from abroad, please make sure you write the date you first came in the UK and if previously resident in the UK, please write also the date of leaving and your first UK address. If you are registering a baby, please complete the forms below:
- Knightsbridge Medcial Centre Registration form for Children – 16.03.2021
- and send them by email together with:
- A copy of the red book
- Birth certificate
- and a Photo ID (e.g. Passport ) if available
- If you are from abroad, please make sure you write the date you first came in the UK and if previously resident in the UK, please write also the date of leaving and your first UK address.
Please it is important that you complete thoroughly all the questions and you tick all the boxes in the registration papers to avoid any delay in your registration. Please note that in order to register a children, at least one of the parent must be registered with us too. For more info please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject : “Registration Query”.
Please note that due to the significant volumes of request, it is currently taking longer to respond your registration, please allow up to 10 working days before chasing up your registration;
If there is any problem with your registration we will let you know by email or telephone;
If you have an urgent medical need to discuss with one of our GP please let us know.
If you need an appointment but unable to call us, please click this link below and follow the instruction to complete the questionnaire.
One of our Administrator will contact you within 48 hours.
See our new Online Service below: