Where it is clinically appropriate and practical to register, we now accept new registrations from patients who work in the local area but reside outside of our registration area. Patients registered this way would not be entitled to home visit from the practice, however they will be able to contact NHS 111 in order to be seen by a practice closer to where they live.
For further information about this type of registration, please contact us on 0208 237 2600 or feel free to come into the practice.
- Data Protection Policy
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- What is GDPR?
- GP Earnings
- Infection Control Statement
- Named GP
- Non-NHS Work
- Patients Individual Rights – SARS
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Training Practice
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance