All GP Practices are required to declare mean earnings (i.e. average pay) for GPs working to deliver NHS services to patients at each practice.
The average pay for GPs working in the practice of Knightsbridge Medical Centre in the last financial year was £58,230 before Tax and National Insurance.
This is for 7 full time GP, 1 part time GP and 1 locum GP who worked in the practice for more than six months.
- Data Protection Policy
- Disability Access
- Freedom of Information
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- What is GDPR?
- Infection Control Statement
- Named GP
- New Patient Policy
- Non-NHS Work
- Patients Individual Rights – SARS
- Statement of Intent
- Summary Care Records
- Suggestions, Comments and Complaints
- Training Practice
- Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Zero Tolerance